County Boiler Services
Boiler installation, maintenance and servicing in Gloucestershire.
We can install complete heating systems or just replace your exisiting Boiler with a modern more efficient unit.
Our comprehesive boiler service will ensure that your system will continue to operate to its full potential.
Our Part P Approved electrician can undertake any size of installation, extension, upgrades and testing.
County Boiler Services - We work to keep you warm!
Please call for a quote or simply for advice
01684 293556 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to County Boilers Services
County Boiler Services was established in 1993 to provide servicing and maintenance to Gas, Oil and LPG appliances as well as central heating installations. Covering the whole of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and the Cottswolds. We have a team of highly qualified engineers able to carry out Land lord safety checks & gas servicing in Gloucestershire on most makes of boilers, gas fires, water heaters, range cookers etc.
Here at County Boiler Services we have a team of highly qualified engineers registered with both Gas Safe (formerly Corgi) and OFTEC which are the governing bodes for Gas & Oil respectively. We are ready and able to provide an efficient and reliable service that will leave you completely satisfied.
We are also approved service agents for range cooker manufacturers including Aga Rayburn in Gloucestershire we carry out alot of our oil boiler servicing in the Cottswolds & the Forest of Dean. We are also approved service agents for boiler manufacturers such as, Potterton / Baxi / Ideal / Grant / Trianco and Worcester.
Need a plumber in Gloucester what ever your needs we can help. If you require boiler replacement or a gas boiler service or a central heating check up or a complete central heating installation in Gloucestershire or Worcestershire and the surrounding areas we can do the work. We cover Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Stroud, Gloucester, Forest of Dean, and the Cotswolds.
Why Choose Us?
- Our recommendations are unique to each home - prepared only after a full diagnostic survey
- Our price quotation is just that - a fixed price rather than an estimate
- Installation is by a fully qualified Gas Safe (formerly CORGI) registered engineer
- We guarantee availability of spare parts for your chosen boiler for a minimum of 10 years after the installation
- We include a corrosion inhibitor, magnaclean, which protects your system for the future
- We provide excellent after sales service in the unlikely event of any boiler or system faults